Translate

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Grimm Fan!



I have fallen head over heels in love with this series. Not only has it made me pick up my complete works by The brothers Grimm but it has brought a great new angle to storytelling that I really enjoy. As a writer myself I often sit and 'people watch' and more often then not my imagination takes over and things like speech bubbles appear above peoples heads! (I know I am a little weird!) My artistic license in full use. This series has taken my "people watching" to a whole new level, now I can imagine Blutbats and Hexenbiests to my hearts content. :)

I also enjoy the way the series is written, The interactions between Grimm and Monroe are wonderfully put together. And Monroe has a wonderful sense of humor, great sarcastic whit. :)

Monroe is my favorite!

The Book
I would recommend, not only, this TV series to everyone I come across but I would also recommend everyone to read the wonderful work of The brothers Grimm. Check out a wonderfully illustrated book of their complete works here!

Back to TV
The other great thing about the TV series is that it is very clever, and if you know your brothers Grimm, then you will pick up on all of the little hints throughout the episodes. I myself have started to re-read my complete works, and I love trying to guess what story the episode is referring to.

I can't wait to check out another episode tonight. I am hooked!

Try it, sit back and Enjoy! :P

1 comment: